
In other news, I went for an ultrasound last Thursday because my doctor measured me at 13 weeks when I thought I was only 11.5 weeks. Turns out I am 13 weeks! Yeah, I gained a week. We got to see our little guy (*note we don't know for sure if he/she is a boy/girl but I have a feeling it is a boy*). He is so cute and perfect and I guess I really am pregnant. The morning sickness is starting to go away and I'm feeling a little better. Just started walking, weight lifting and Tae Bo-ing this week and it feels good to workout again. I'm going to ask for a balance ball and a pregnancy pilates dvd for Christmas. Trying to avoid the 50lb weight gain that I have with every pregnancy yeah right. I do lose it all but I sure hate carrying all that weight.The girls are in our church's Christmas play and I have been busy sewing two angel costumes and one magi dress. They turned out great and the girls love them. I'll get some pics posted later. I really have missed sewing and hope to get back to it soon (oh and I miss the $$ from it too - Mama needs a new van. :)
Grae just woke up from his nap all pink cheeked and adorable so I need to go cover him with kisses.
No comments:
Post a Comment