
Well with only 1 day before company comes over, I painted the bathroom black. Olympic's "Black Magic" lightened 25%. I love it! This picture shows it after the final coat this morning and before I put everything back up.
I ordered a black toilet seat and it should be here tomorrow. I wish I had done this months ago!
7 comments:
Wow. I never thought I'd say black is fresh and pretty, but it is! I love it!
oooo...gorgeous.
Should I pick up some black duct tape on the way home?
Not sure if I've said Hi yet... I've been reading for a month or so. Anyway... love your bathroom. The house we had to leave behind last year had the same white bead board bottom and black walls. I put blue and green glass across the window ledge and then had blue and green pictures {grass, water, trees, glass, ect.} across the walls in a straight line {like a border} about 1/4 of the way down from the ceiling.
anyway! love the bathroom!
britt
Wow! Nice job.
What a beautifull house! you did a great job! i wish you a colorfull and creative year! greetings Petra
www.nofliknifelje.blogspot.com
I really, really like this! My bathroom needs a fresh look and I am so tempted to "steal" your idea! Love it.
Post a Comment