Wednesday, April 13, 2011

pictures...

When on a walk the other day, I asked Ava to take a picture of me. I'm afraid that when I die no one will remember what I looked like since there are very few pictures of me. I HATE having my picture taken, am not the least bit photogenic and the pictures never turn out.

However since I happened to have my hair brushed and some makeup on, I went for it.

PS: Please ignore my freckles. Thank you.


Umm...


Looks like I'm trying to have a staring contest with the camera. Blank, vacant expression.


Err....my mad face?

There were a few of me talking and some with my eyes closed. So finally I stuck my sunglasses on and called it good. :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great photos! I was always jealous of people with freckles! I wanted some so bad!

Kellie said...

Me too....always wanted freckles!!

Amy, You don't look old enough to have 6 kids!!
Love your blog!

Rebecca said...

You may not have your picture taken often, but when you do you'll be provided with some fun memories (if that makes any sense?)

-- Pearl

Rebecca said...

Also, you don't look old enough to have 6 kids (as Kellie said)!

Amy said...

:) to Pearl and Kellie - I get that A LOT! Just so you know, I just turned 37.