Friday, July 2, 2010

color

Oh no! I want to paint my living room gray to match the dining room. So far in less than 5 years I've painted the living room 5 times.

Should I or shouldn't I? I don't know...it's so much work and I will probably pick the wrong gray and have to paint it several times.

Oh and I also want to paint a birch tree mural on one wall. Oh and rip out our kitchen and finish re-doing our bedroom.....

3 comments:

inadvertent farmer said...

Paint is cheap...is it your time that is so valuable. I just pinted my dining room red and couldn't be happier! So I say go for it...Kim

tasha said...

i know what you mean about the painting!

i found a gray i like...it's called Seattle by Parker Paint. It's a true medium gray. I started painting thinking I wanted everything gray...like all the main living areas, halls, stairway.

um....that's alot of painting and alot of gray. i have stopped completely and my house looks like one big unfinished project. eek! i do like the gray though. i'm just scared of switching over from the comfortable light khaki. i want to hire a painter!

i am so curious now about what you paint gray!! :)

Gette said...

I say go for it! Gray is a nice one. You can change it if you don't like the result