
My new rug arrived and looks great at the back door.

It mimics the green on the accent wall in the schoolroom. Hey there's Maddie on the new computer. Hi Maddie, you had better be working on something important and not playing solitaire.

The chalkboard door is a big hit. I think it's funny that I ended up in the picture (can you spot me?)
I see Galactus, the rainbow bridge from Thor, Silver Surfer and Johnny Storm (Human Torch). Yes we are comic book nerds.
3 comments:
Hey, mom the rainbow ridge is called the Bifrost and that's not Johnny Storm it's the Dark Surfer.
Sorry Anonymous or otherwise known as Ava or is this Maddie? I'm not as big of a comic book nerd as you :)
Haha, well, I didn't even know it was comic book. But I was going to say I love the art on the door. :)
Post a Comment