
She loved it and I loved the natural wood finish. Fast forward 2 years and the natural wood finish is covered with dirt and pencil marks. It also sat in the hallway neglected. Since we are selling anything we can to fund the mudroom and bathroom project, it had to go.
I wanted it girly and wanted it to sell quick on Craiglist so I got out some dark pink paint I had and mixed it with some white paint I had and got a color which Molly called "molly pink."

I was going to paint the little burners but figured the new owners could think of something that would suit them.
Good news, it sold that day and we bought sinks for the new bathroom from the ReStore with the money!
2 comments:
amazingly cute and creative! you are so resourceful!
Does Brian take orders?!
Post a Comment