When I saw this rug at Ikea I couldn't get it out of my head. I actually liked another rug better but it had white in it and white is not a good color to have with kids. I can't believe I actually liked this rug as it isn't my normal style but it goes so well with my house and new Ikea gray slipcover. It sure makes our coffee table look small, hmmm...
Want to see it?


See the "indian" style print. Totally not me but I love it.
Brian and Maddie started to install our sink so we could have running water.


While Lauren, Ava and Ellie were assembling my chairs:

I just stood back with encouraging words and took pictures. Nice to have help!
Speaking of Ikea...Graedon loved the store so much he did some drawings.

1 comment:
You should submit "IKEAman" to the IKEA advertisers. Maybe they could use him in their next advertising campaign!
Post a Comment