Monday, March 28, 2011

stylish blogger



Kelly at Kelly Is Inspired awarded me the Stylish Blogger Award awhile ago and I'm finally getting around to writing about it. Sorry Kelly!

I'm supposed to list 7 random facts about myself...this is a little hard to do!

1. I'm not ticklish. Really, I'm not. People have tried and been disappointed.

2. I have red hair and freckles. Love the red hair now, hate the freckles. I think they are creepy. I'm hoping I'll get enough of them that they will all blob together and I'll look like I have a permanent tan.

3. I once found an old piece of silver at Goodwill for $.75 and resold it on ebay for $125.00. I had no idea what I found and figured I would get $5.00 for it.

4. I love green shag carpeting. Just kidding. ;)

5. I love to play sports and have only recently been able to get back into it. Happiness.

6. I long to fly to Scotland and walk in the highlands and see the moors. My red hair blowing in the breeze...sigh.

7. I find it hard to live without chocolate. Seriously is there a more perfect food?

I'm supposed to nominate 15 other bloggers but I'll have to think about it a bit. There are so many good ones to choose from!

But here is a good start:

The Farmerette

Journey Chronicles

1 comment:

Sara Bette said...

Ooh fun! I'll have to do it today. :)